Ty Olsson as Benny

Scheda personaggio stag. 8

« Older   Newer »

Cacciatore/trice Soprannaturale

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ty Olsson ‏@TyOlsson
    Exposing pitbulls for the ferocious animals they are ! Brutally tongue lashed ! My face is now raw ! pic.twitter.com/DlylN1htIY
    tumblr_mxe8p3OVmw1rr9ucho1_500

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ty Olsson ‏@TyOlsson
    Sickly boy but here ya are @Crystal_Juliete
    tumblr_mxgpydC3o21rr9ucho1_500

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    tumblr_mfyyev6II01r6owlio2_500
    11 mesi fa

Group

Status
    Anonymous

The Tomorrow People 1x10

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    tumblr_mn5qq0Nr8q1ruos0bo1_500

tumblr_mmidny27wp1s6wmuwo1_500
    Asylum10

tumblr_meq1kkNOz71qlu8two1_250 tumblr_meq1kkNOz71qlu8two2_250
    Ty Olsson in Flash Gordon

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ty OlssonAccount
    ‏@TyOlsson
    Big lap dog ! pic.twitter.com/yYxD77vqNS
    Bb-C1JhCAAEEF1k

Ty OlssonAccount verificato
    ‏@TyOlsson
    pic.twitter.com/kbyv9oap00
    Bb-DuH-CQAAKflf

Ty OlssonAccount verificato
    ‏@TyOlsson
    pic.twitter.com/04eripzII9
    Bb-Odb2CAAAgitT

tumblr_my5mwtIGvr1qc3759o1_250 tumblr_my5mwtIGvr1qc3759o2_250

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    BScwsAlCEAA1MGA

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ty Olsson
    ‏@TyOlsson
    Me " what ? I wasn't doing anything"
    tumblr_myjzwudj7d1rr9ucho2_500

Ty Olsson
    ‏@TyOlsson
    " aww come on dad just a little kiss "
    tumblr_myjzwudj7d1rr9ucho1_500

9. cassandra_87

User deleted

ty e il suo cagnone sono la dolcezza assoluta

Group

Status
    Anonymous

As Promised, The video I filmed of Ty Olsson (Benny) using tongue and talking dirty to a picture of Jensen Ackles (Dean).

Context: Auctions were going for posters. The bidding on this one wasn’t going too high, so Ty came out and told us that if we bid higher, he’d do different things. It started at a kiss, which he gave to Jared’s picture. Then he said he’d talk diry to Jensen. Then he’d talk dirty and let us HEAR some of it. Then a Kiss. Then a Kiss with TONGUE. I do believe he offered to hump the picture at one point. He finally ran out of ideas that he could do while keeping it PG, and this was the result when the bidding stopped.

Enjoy.
    dracopotter

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ty Olsson
    ‏@TyOlsson
    Omg so many hats !!!! Thank you thank you thank you !!!
    BgPh5-gCcAAJsL9

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ty Olsson
    ‏@TyOlsson
    Happy valentines day :)
    BgdGemECQAEy9fX

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    tumblr_n0nff4W8st1rdk5yuo1_500
    Vancon 2013

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Eddie Ruttle ‏@eddieruttle
    @TyOlsson aka Benny, couldn't find a coffin so he stole my bed for a nap. Who sleeps like this??!? Ahaha
    BhDXZdXCYAAtFHM

Ty Olsson
    ‏@TyOlsson
    This is now my official scarf of house cleaning / moving
    BhjQn_sCIAAv6WI

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    tumblr_n2rlhfcyqy1sj61eso1_400
    icarusthesupernaturalpig:

"March 20th, 2014
    To the fans, friends and attendees of Vegascon 2014:

The last two years have been a roller coaster ride of ups and downs both personally and professionally. Of all the changes that have transpired in my life recently, one of the most amazing has been being part of the show Supernatural, and with it, the SPN family and fandom. This is an incredible entity that goes beyond anything I’ve ever experienced. The show, the fans, the cast mates have all been a gift. Along with all of this comes something else as well…for the first time I’m experiencing a true dose of “celebrity status ” , which means coming to grips that when you make mistakes …people ARE watching.

One of the things I pride myself in, is me being me. In my life, with my friends, with the fans (and unless I’m in character, on set) …It’s me . Nothing is put on for show when it comes to who I am. The hardest thing I have ever tried to do is tone down ” me”. silly, goofy , loud, bossy , intense, loving , caring , passionate …crazy me . Why would I try to “tone it down?” …..cause remember …they’re watching …. And not many see the world as I do ,we all see the world differently. For me, fans are just friends that I don’t know yet …and conventions aren’t me playing a role, it’s me being me; doing my best to entertain at a big party, with a bunch of friends. And that … For obvious reasons ….Doesn’t work. It’s not even my party. It’s yours – THE FANS.

Everyone who comes to a convention event deserves to have a good time, have a positive experience and ultimately get what they paid for. I deeply regret having taken away from anyone’s experience. I can only hope that those who know me or have spent some time with me know that this would never be my intention. I also hope that those same people recognize that that wasn’t fully ” me “. Let me explain… The day I was in the Vancouver airport prior to boarding for Vegas I replied to a tweet from a follower suggesting Jim Michaels and I hang out together and keep each other from getting ” roofied ” I jokingly tweeted back ” I eat roofies like candy! why you think I’m so chill?”

Sadly, I’m convinced someone took me up on that challenge of “eating roofies like candy ” The shots on stage were ice tea. ( sorry Rich) , and so was the one my handler brought me . So removing those from the equation I had swigs off 3 fans’ flasks prior to my panel and the drink from a fan’s vodka bottle during my panel . That’s it. This amount would never have made me that intoxicated. During the next 6-7 hours of photo ops and autograph signing I had next to nothing ,yet I still felt very messed up. I’ve had more to drink during a single hour panel and still skipped thru the rest of my day like I’d just had my first coffee of the morning . I regret that my own embarrassment over my actions from the night before, not being allowed to show up on the Saturday for my signings and panel, kept me from really asking ” how did this happen?” until later in the day Saturday. When I finally realized things didn’t add up …I had urine tests arranged as soon as I could upon returning home. Unfortunately one of the more common substances used for this kinda thing, GHB, only stays in the body for 12-24 hrs.

I am awaiting results for other possible substances. I want to be clear this is not an excuse or reasoning for my behavior. The mistake was mine when I began to treat a convention meant for a 1000 people like my own personal party. Nor am I saying a fan spiked my drink …I don’t know how it happened. I just KNOW that it did. I also know my own stupidity is at fault. No one should be leaving drinks unattended or accepting food or drink from anyone you don’t absolutely trust. No one…. Particularly in Vegas after cracking an ” I eat roofies like candy ” joke. I realize now the scary reality of having been giving something unknowingly. Regardless if you believe me or not please know that this is a very real, frightening thing that people do. To the huge population of women in this fandom, to my teenage daughters, please please be careful.

I know that by now the rumors, the theories, the speculation and the gossip-mongering has flooded everyone’s timelines and chat rooms and favorite tumbir blogs. I know also that this letter will be dissected and criticized and undoubtedly found lacking by all those who would rather believe what they heard from their friend who wasn’t there, and wasn’t involved , but has a friend who knows a guy whose girlfriend writes a blog …..well …this letter wasn’t to you. It’s to the people who were there . To the fans who I may have offended , I am truly sorry. It was never my intention. To the fans who wrote your support, I am truly thankful. Lastly , to my daughters …who will no doubt someday read or have read about Vegascon 2014… Hopefully you see both the love and support as well as the Internet rumor treadmill. Never be afraid to ask me anything. because I will always tell you the truth. I made some mistakes, they’re mine… I own them. I’ve learned from them. I love you.

" be kind - everyone you meet is fighting their own battle you know nothing about "

With regret, with thanks and with respect ,

Ty”

163 replies since 3/1/2013, 02:46   4653 views