8x20 Nella Spirale del gioco

« Older   Newer »

1. thinias

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Chris Winchester @ 2/5/2013, 10:54) 
    Bel commentone *__*

Tnx :)

Pratica on the Road

Group
    Dean's addicted

Status
    quando Dean lancia a Sam, una bottiglia di birra e Sam non la prende... la bottiglia si rompe per terra... sta scena è troppo buffa!!! :D

la Super-Bat-Tana dei fratelli ha anche un Poligono di Tiro?! :blink:

e Charlie ritorna in quest'episodio!!! ^_^

che carina la "coppia lavorativa" Dean e Charlie!!! :)

quando Charlie mostra il tesserino del FBI e lo tiene girato al contrario, mi ha ricordato che Castiel ha fatto la stessa cosa!!!

il Tablet di Charlie con le immagini dei vari Mostri e le X sopra alle immagini... sembra di giocare ad Indovina Chi? :D

molto intensa la storia di Charlie e di sua madre… :cry:

bellissimo l’abbraccio tra Dean e Sam… :)

mi è piaciuta un sacco questa puntata!!! ^_^

Cacciatore/trice Soprannaturale

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    scene tagliate

some charlie here and there di spnbitch

4. PadaAcklesLove

User deleted

Carinissime queste scena..grazie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    BrnyoNOCIAAr1Mi
    Robbie Thompson
    ‏@rthompson1138
    Day Forty Four of Hellatus.

#tbt edition: early draft of board for Alternate "Pac-Man Fever" Opening. #Supernatural

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    tumblr_mlsn39TqB21rzhyyio2_500
    tumblr_mlsn39TqB21rzhyyio1_500
    IL 24 APRILE 2013

tumblr_mlsn39TqB21rzhyyio1_500

Edited by trimmer - 28/12/2015, 21:09

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    questa sera non ci sarà la puntata 8x20 su rai 4, al suo posto c'è Eurovision Song Contest 2015, quello che nella scorsa edizione fu vinto da Conchita Wurst, a questo punto, l'unica è tifare per i nostri ragazzi, sabato si esibiranno Il Volo, in bocca al lupo ;)
    http://www.rai4.rai.it/dl/PortaliRai/Guida...2ed5ae543a.html

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    supernatural
    questa sera su rai 4 questo episodio alle 22.04

http://www.rai4.rai.it/dl/PortaliRai/Guida...a.html?refresh_

9. Chris Winchester

User deleted

Stasera in onda su Rai4 l'episodio 8x20 "Nella Spirale del gioco"!
    Anche questa sera alle 22:00 andrà in onda su Rai4 (visibile anche online) un nuovo episodio dell'Ottava Stagione di Supernatural - per tutte le anticipazioni vi segnaliamo la sezione Spoilers/Stagione8. L'episodio in questione è 8x20 "Nella Spirale del gioco" - all'interno della scheda trovate le info tecniche, trama dettagliata, note & curiosità, riferimenti culturali, bloopers, le Musiche apparse e tantissimo altro, mentre nella Galllery fotografica trovate tutte le immagini promozionali in qualità HQ degli episodi e nella sezione Trailers/Stagione8 i promo pubblicitari di ogni singolo episodio rilasciati dalla CW & Rai4, tra l'altro visibili anche sul nostro canale You Tube. Come di consueto sono disponibili nella sezione Episode Cards delle mini locandine per ogni episodio della stagione. Dopo la messa in onda della puntata vi invitiamo a commentare l'episodio insieme a tutti gli altri fan nei commenti di questa news o nell'apposito Topic della Community. Per tutti i dettagli tenete sempre d'occhio la guida tv in homepage e la sezione Programmazione Tv.
    - www.theotherlife.net/Supernatural/home.htm

8x20

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    per chi se lo fosse perso, alle 19.40 la replica di questo episodio su rai 4

Caccia di Meg

Group

Status
    Bella anche in italiano. Bello rivedere Charlie.

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    BFdTrXMCUAAGrxS
    @Steadistar 15 mar 2013

BFRFV1xCQAAZLsZ
    @TheJimMichaels 13 mar 2013

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    BEu2sGjCYAAowvq
    Robbie Thompson ‏@rthompson1138 6 mar 2013
    Got some face time with Baby on set today #SPN

BJNHCD7CEAAZCxS
    Robbie Thompson ‏@rthompson1138 1 mag 2013
    first day of shooting #PacManFever. close up of Baby #SPN

BIu8tSyCQAAOboV
    Robbie Thompson ‏@rthompson1138 25 apr 2013
    Snapped this in-between setups during the shoot for #PacManFever #SPN

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Exclusive Interview with Robbie Thompson: Nerding Out & Discussing Every Supernatural Episode He Wrote

Nerds and Beyond: She is. She’s really brilliant. Okay, Pacman Fever. Season 8, episode 20.

Robbie: Pacman Fever is a really special episode in my memory, because that’s the first time I went to set. Bob was directing it and I had come really close to convincing everyone to set the video game in space, but I failed. Instead we got Jensen in a really awesome military uniform though, so. That’s another example where originally in the first pitch it was hey, let’s put them all in the video game. But it was like, no, we can’t produce all the stuff in the 50s, we gotta split ‘em up. So we split ‘em up! So sometimes it comes from a practical place, I promise. But it was a really great, because I went up to Vancouver, and I asked Bob if I could shadow him for a couple of days. I wanted to learn about how he shoots. I think he’s a really, really terrific shooter. We talked a lot about craftsmanship and how important it is to have clarity as story. And I learned a ton on that trip. And I also got to finally meet Felicia in real life. I think I met the boys briefly at a comic con beforehand, but that was the first time I really got to hang out with them. And they are disgustingly nice, they are horrifically attractive, they both smell really good all the time, which is really weird. They just couldn’t be nicer. Actually, Jared’s family was visiting at the time, and I got to meet his parents, and his wife, and just really awesome people.

And also I got to meet the extended family, which is the crew. Most of that crew at that point had been together since season 1. You know, you’re going on 8 years and usually shows are kinda tearing themselves apart by this time, but they haven’t, they somehow found a way. When you watch the French Mistake, and it’s like, “At least they’re talking.” You can’t get them to shut up, actually. It actually is like, “You guys, come on, seriously, we have to do a take.” I think it’s really special. If you had to opportunity to visit, it’s a dream. You get to see how dedicated those two guys are. And Felicia as well. I was shocked at how they never took a take off, and their ability to bounce in and out of a scene. I remember talking to Jared and he’s sort of sick in that episode. He’s sitting and talking right where you and I are, and then he walks 10 feet over to the set, and then I see him on a monitor and I’m like, “Jesus, is Jared okay? Like…can someone get him some soup or like, a hug? Or something?” And he’s totally fine, he’s just acting. And then he comes back over and he’s continuing the story about some book that he’s reading, and you’re like, “Oh. Oh right. You’re an actor, that wasn’t real.” And it was the same with Felicia and Jensen. And again, especially with the boys, after 8 years, to see that, and it’s something I heard from other actors. You know, Curtis, and Timmy. When they went up there, they were like, “How are these guys this dialed in after this long?” But they care, they care and it shows. And that to me was a huge takeaway with that episode, meeting the crew and seeing how hard everybody works. It was like, well, if they’re bringing A-game every single time, I may not succeed on their level, but I gotta make sure that I’m being as dedicated as possible and working as hard as I can. Because they are. I can’t say I can rise to their level, but I wanted to try. So yeah, that was a really special episode memory-wise, because that was my first time up there and it was a blast.

http://www.nerdsandbeyond.com/2018/03/19/e...isode-he-wrote/

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    VCF_11032013_SUPERNATURAL_2_FULL VCF_11032013_SUPERNATURAL_3_FULL VCF_11032013_SUPERNATURAL_4_FULL VCF_11032013_SUPERNATURAL_5_FULL VCF_11032013_SUPERNATURAL_6_FULL ]

ttps://www.spoilertv.com/2013/03/supernatural-season-8-set-photos-13th.html

Edited by trimmer - 14/3/2020, 17:18

221 replies since 2/2/2013, 09:14   6212 views