8x04 Morsi

« Older   Newer »

Cacciatore/trice Soprannaturale

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    tumblr_mcfq02ro9a1qd52doo1_250 tumblr_mcfq02ro9a1qd52doo2_250 tumblr_mcfq02ro9a1qd52doo3_250 tumblr_mcfq02ro9a1qd52doo4_250 tumblr_mcfq02ro9a1qd52doo7_r1_250 tumblr_mcfq02ro9a1qd52doo8_r1_250 tumblr_mcfq02ro9a1qd52doo9_r1_250 tumblr_mcfq02ro9a1qd52doo10_r1_250

Good Girls go to Heaven, Bad Girls go Hunting with Dean!

Group
    Dean's addicted

Status
    E' andata male, non mi è piaciuta nemmeno in italiano! ....pazienza, niente drammi, ormai è andata, pensiamo alla prossima!

3. _Scira_

User deleted

Nemmeno a me è piaciuto :( nè in italiano nè in inglese ...

Ma quindi Kate tornerà O.o? (io sono all'inizio della nona) perché infatti il finale mi ha lasciato questa sensazione ...

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (_Scira_ @ 30/1/2015, 18:07) 

Ma quindi Kate tornerà O.o? (io sono all'inizio della nona) perché infatti il finale mi ha lasciato questa sensazione ...

si, Kate ritornerà in un episodio della decima stagione, il 10x4 per la precisione

5. _Scira_

User deleted

CITAZIONE (trimmer @ 31/1/2015, 01:41) 
    CITAZIONE (_Scira_ @ 30/1/2015, 18:07) 

si, Kate ritornerà in un episodio della decima stagione, il 10x4 per la precisione

grazie ^^ allora forse un senso ce l'ha come episodio e non è solo un filler XD

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (_Scira_ @ 31/1/2015, 20:11) 
    CITAZIONE (trimmer @ 31/1/2015, 01:41) 

grazie ^^ allora forse un senso ce l'ha come episodio e non è solo un filler XD

di nulla :-) non voglio spoilerarti nulla, ma tieni basse le aspettative ;)

Caccia di Meg

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (trimmer @ 29/1/2015, 22:51) 
    tumblr_mcfq02ro9a1qd52doo1_250 tumblr_mcfq02ro9a1qd52doo2_250 tumblr_mcfq02ro9a1qd52doo3_250 tumblr_mcfq02ro9a1qd52doo4_250 tumblr_mcfq02ro9a1qd52doo7_r1_250 tumblr_mcfq02ro9a1qd52doo8_r1_250 tumblr_mcfq02ro9a1qd52doo9_r1_250 tumblr_mcfq02ro9a1qd52doo10_r1_250

Questa é l'unica parte che mi é piaciuta. Meglio di niente

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    normal_SN_BTS_804_0002

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    9163693991_0532758667_z 9165920246_b152d1b60d_z

la foto su, non c'è in galleria

Supernatural mini bikes! from Leigh Parker on Vimeo.

Leigh Parker
    jared padalecki and jensen ackles' let us ride their mini bikes on our lunch break. On set of Supernatural S8E4

video pubblicato anni fa nelle prime pagine, ora però non c'è più su youtube e visto che l'ho trovato su vimeo, l'ho riproposto

al secondo 53 c'è un rapido passaggio in moto, di Jensen

Group

Status
    Anonymous

Finding Supernatural: Creating the Found Footage Episode

Group

Status
    Anonymous

Supernatural Season 8 - "Bitten" Deleted Scene

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Filming Inside Catch 122

Cast Chairs

Leigh Parker, Brit Sheridan, and Brandon Jones On Set

Leigh Parker, Brit Sheridan, and Brandon Jones On Set

Crew Chairs

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mashimero/al...ith/9203674131/

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Exclusive Interview with Robbie Thompson: Nerding Out & Discussing Every Supernatural Episode He Wrote

Nerds and Beyond: So, next episode, new season, season 8 episode 4, Bitten.

Robbie: Bitten! The title came from the fact that people oftentimes say “Bit” vs “Bitten” and it annoyed Bob Singer, so I thought that was a funny inside joke. Episodes like Bitten kinda started with Time After Time. Supernatural is a really special show because you can do things that most shows can’t. You can really push the boundaries of what can make the show work and not work. And I was a big a fan of the episodes that really pushed it to the point of breaking. I love that stuff. It kind of became my mantra each year, I wanted to pitch one episode where I was like, I wanna see if they’ll say no. And the thing that’s interesting about working on that show is, and it didn’t matter if it was Sera and Bob, or Jeremy and Bob, they never said, “No, how dare you?” It was never anything like that, it was always, “What’s the story?” And this one, I kind of knew I wanted the story to be from the kid’s point of view. And I just thought it would be interesting if the boys were kind of the monster of the episode, what these kids were afraid of. I knew going in, I’d have to warmly embrace how this might be received by the audience. And their reaction was very polarized, which is the nicest way I can put it. It’s been nice going to conventions because I’ll mention that it’s one of the lowest rated episodes of the entire series, and people’ll be like, “Oh no, I liked it!” And I’m like, okay good, there’s one, other than my mom, that liked it. But it was actually really fun to do because we had to really get out of our comfort zone with how we shoot episodes. And for me it was a blast to introduce these kids and, you know, really try to see what an episode would be like from the monster’s point of view. So I know that it’s not a warmly regarded episode, but for me it was really instructive about figuring out where that line is. How far you can bend this show, what that breaking point is, and what it means to break it. It’s okay to break it, but you gotta know why you’re breaking it. So it was definitely informative for me, personally. I enjoyed working on that episode.

Nerds and Beyond: I would one of the people that would be the, “I enjoyed it!”

Robbie: Okay, good. Alright, good. I got 2 now.

http://www.nerdsandbeyond.com/2018/03/19/e...isode-he-wrote/

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CCKDhhnUEAAdQxw CCKDhhoUAAI1wOX CCKDhhoUAAEDuln
    @CovermysixDean
    #tbt season8 Jared behind the scenes
    https://vimeo.com/47802733

Ping Pong with Jared Padalecki from Leigh Parker on Vimeo.

Group

Status
    Anonymous

Jared Padalecki and Brandon Jones play ping-pong from Brandon Jones on Vimeo.

Jared Padalecki e Brandon Jones giocano a ping-pong

249 replies since 2/8/2012, 15:58   5342 views