5x08 Prigionieri della TV

« Older   Newer »

Caccia di Meg

Group

Status
    scusate ho una domanda...
    allora Gabriel qui è un trickster...ma mi chiedo il mito del Trickster è nato con lui? oppure si è finto Trickster e in realtà esiste il Trickster e i fratelli non lo hanno mai incontrato?...
    questa cosa credo che non sia mai stata chiarita o a me è sfuggita!... qualcuno me la può spiegare?

Cacciatore/trice Soprannaturale

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (letizia'83 @ 12/3/2013, 13:17) 
    scusate ho una domanda...
    allora Gabriel qui è un trickster...ma mi chiedo il mito del Trickster è nato con lui? oppure si è finto Trickster e in realtà esiste il Trickster e i fratelli non lo hanno mai incontrato?...
    questa cosa credo che non sia mai stata chiarita o a me è sfuggita!... qualcuno me la può spiegare?

non so se ho ben capito la domanda,proverò a risponderti per come l'ho capita
    Gabriel è l'arcangelo,questo è assodato,quando se l'è data dal paradiso ha assunto l'identità di un trickster,( i trickster hanno mito a se)http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trickster
    Sam e Dean hanno incrociato un altro trickster nelle loro avventure,uno vero,ed è stato nella 4x5 Monster movie
    Gabriel ha assunto anche l'identità di Loki,così era conosciuto per gli dei nella
    5x19 Hammer of the Gods
    Loki e il trickster sono molto simili,entrambi molto furbi,imbroglioni,astuti,in pratica il perfetto travestimento per Gabriel
    http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loki_(mitologia)

o cavolo no,non era nella 4x5 che incrociano un altro trickster,quello era un mutaforme :woot:
    non riesco a ricordarmi in quale episodio ne incontrano un altro,ma ricordo che lo incontrano

Edited by trimmer - 12/3/2013, 14:55

Caccia di Meg

Group

Status
    si lo incontrano nella terza stagione quando Sam vede morire Dean tutti i giorni... nella 3x11,ed è sempre Gabriel ma loro all'epoca non lo sanno.
    ti spiego... visto che lui dice in questa puntata per l'appunto che scappando dal paradiso ha assunto questa identità di trickester, il mito sarà nato con lui? perchè non sappiamo effettivamente quando è scappato dal paradiso a livello temporale... potrebbe essere nato con lui il mito del Trickster e in realtà non esistere proprio.
    nella 5x19 appunto quando gli altri dei lo riconoscono come Loki mi fà pensare che abbia preso l'identità sia del Loki che del Trickster inventandoli lui stesso di sana pianta...

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (letizia'83 @ 12/3/2013, 17:02) 
    si lo incontrano nella terza stagione quando Sam vede morire Dean tutti i giorni... nella 3x11,ed è sempre Gabriel ma loro all'epoca non lo sanno.
    ti spiego... visto che lui dice in questa puntata per l'appunto che scappando dal paradiso ha assunto questa identità di trickester, il mito sarà nato con lui? perchè non sappiamo effettivamente quando è scappato dal paradiso a livello temporale... potrebbe essere nato con lui il mito del Trickster e in realtà non esistere proprio.
    nella 5x19 appunto quando gli altri dei lo riconoscono come Loki mi fà pensare che abbia preso l'identità sia del Loki che del Trickster inventandoli lui stesso di sana pianta...

ho capito cosa intendi e no,hai ragione,non viene mai spiegato,credo che semplicemente ognuno la vede come gli pare e crede in ciò che gli pare,in ogni caso il mito resta

per tornare alle origini, io intendevo un altro individuo che non fosse Gabriel,che vestiva i panni di un trickster,a me sembra di ricordarlo,solo che purtroppo non ricordo in quale puntata lo affrontano,le meningi non vogliono collaborare :P

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    tumblr_mlmew6Qrmp1s3lkcbo1_250 tumblr_mlmew6Qrmp1s3lkcbo2_250

tumblr_mlmew6Qrmp1s3lkcbo3_250 tumblr_mlmew6Qrmp1s3lkcbo4_250

6. sahany09

User deleted

Grandiosi !! :laughing:

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    tumblr_n7uzzkZoCj1tuz95vo4_250 tumblr_n7uzzkZoCj1tuz95vo3_250

tumblr_n7uzzkZoCj1tuz95vo2_250 tumblr_n7uzzkZoCj1tuz95vo1_250
    Where’d you get the holy oil?

e Sam che si massaggia il didietro :laughing:

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    tumblr_n99z450cKl1robzy5o1_500
    BTS

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    2-41 4-40

KyacTdUoP9Y KIuFU-qORNY
    https://vk.com/awesome_jensen?z=photo-5817...78945_192167023

bts
    gli attori provano la scena

Edited by trimmer - 26/10/2019, 19:33

Group

Status
    Anonymous

Supernatural Richard Speight Jr.

Richard Speight Jr. parla di Gabriel e del suo momento preferito del trickster . Parla della sua relazione con Dean e Sam, del circolo di fuoco e di cosa significa. Parla un po 'di Angels e del perché Dean possa vederlo per quello che è.

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    “The clear winner for my favorite episode of Supernatural, period, is ‘Changing Channels’,” states creator Eric Kripke. “Of anything we’ve ever done on Supernatural, it’s the closest approximation of my true sense of humor, which is to say, juvenile. I just loved it. On top of that, to have it not just be an exercise in whimsy, but have a solid and unexpected mythology reason for it, really grounded it.”

“The idea originated with Jeremy Carver,” Kripke continues. “He began by saying, ‘This pitch is stupid and you’re not gonna wanna do it, but I’m just going to say it so that I can get it out of the way. I wanna do Supernatural as a half-hour sitcom. We’d have the laugh track and a whacky neighbor and two goofy monster-hunting brothers who live in a motel and all the wackiness and adventures they have.’ My initial reaction was, 'I love it! We have to do it. But they can’t live in a sitcom for the whole episode, so let’s figure out other TV genres we wanna have fun with.’ We knew we wanted to parody CSI and Grey’s Anatomy, because they were our timeslot competition. They’re such monster hits, so I always say we’re the Japanese businessman cowering for cover beneath Godzilla and Mothra. We’re just trying to dodge debris. So it felt right to take out a slingshot and take a few shots at those shows.”

Then Ben Edlund said, 'We really should do a herpes commercial and build it into the show as if it’s a real commercial.’ We became enamored of that idea, but the network said, 'We want to make sure everyone knows that’s still part of the show and they don’t change the channel or fast-forward on their TiVos or whatever.’ We said, 'But that’s the entire point – it rewards people that are paying attention.’ The network got really nervous, but we stubbornly insisted on doing what we were gonna do.“

“Then we were talking about the shows we loved as kids in which the cars were characters, so we thought, 'We should do Knight Rider, except that Sam is the car.’ We were like, 'How much crazier can this episode get?’ but it always found a way to get one notch crazier. I think the Japanese game show just came out of a desire to watch the guys get hit in the balls. Purely juvenile.”

“I was so happy during the nut-cracker scene,” says Jensen Ackles with a laugh, “because generally Dean gets the brunt of all the physical practical jokes, and it was nice to actually have Sam get it.” In fact, when they filmed the game show, Jared Padalecki was “extremely nervous. I was standing in those ski boots with that big metal bar there, and Lou Bollo showed me how far it would go – but I still put a cup on! I grew up playing football, so I’ve been hit there before with a cup. It doesn’t feel good, but it doesn’t make you throw up like getting hit without it. I was definitely nervous, but it was pretty funny.”

When we did the game show I was crying with laughter the whole time,“ concurs director Charles Beeson. "We got the crew to do the laughter and the 'oohs’ and 'ahhs’, which gave the whole thing life.” Editor Tom McQuade would have loved to be in the audience for that, saying, “I hope nut-cracker goes down in TV history! "That whole episode was a hoot to cut,” adds McQuade. “Tears were rolling from my eyes from laughing.” Composer Jay Gruska also found the whole episode “hysterical. Writing that theme song as if it was a 1980s sitcom theme was an incredible amount of fun,” he says. “You gotta love the sitcom!” exclaims Richard Speight Jr. “How many times have we watched terrible sitcoms on TV and thought, 'Who’s laughing at this? Who did they put in the audience?’

"I had some friends who’d never seen the show, so I told them to check it out,” Speight continues. “Well, 'Changing Channels’ opens with a really weird, goofy spoof of sitcoms, so my friends found it completely confusing!”

Then again, it could have been even more confusing. Who knows what else went through the writers’ minds? “We kicked around a number of things,” says executive producer Robert Singer, “but we didn’t want to overdo it and make it such a joke that there wouldn’t really be room to tell a story in there. There were plenty of other things we could’ve mocked. Imagine if the show had opened on a spoof of Emeril Lagasse banishing angels with Enochian sigils drawn in pork blood, shouting his trademark, 'Bam!’”

“You get to do things on this show that you’ll remember for a long time,” Singer concludes. “'Changing Channels’ was one of them.”

https://justanotheridijiton.tumblr.com/pos...ernaturals-most

tumblr_p2v8od2GvI1wez8qbo3_540 tumblr_p2v8od2GvI1wez8qbo4_540 tumblr_p2v8od2GvI1wez8qbo1_540 tumblr_p2v8od2GvI1wez8qbo2_540

tumblr_inline_p2v8kuhJzF1t9p81h_400
    http://canonspngifs.tumblr.com/post/170112...chester-5-bonus

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Exec Producer Robert Singer: [Season 5’s] “Changing Channels” [November 5, 2009] was originally about the Trickster [Richard Speight Jr.] throwing Sam and Dean into an alt-universe where they’d be in a soap. I asked, “Why don’t we go through all of the TV tropes?”

Richard Speight Jr.: I’d played the Trickster in several one-off episodes, but the reveal in “Changing Channels” [that the Trickster is actually the archangel Gabriel] is when everything shifted.

Ackles: To be honest, most of us were very nervous about breaking the fourth wall and almost making fun of ourselves.

https://www.tvinsider.com/955403/farewell-...history-part-2/

Group

Status
    Anonymous

Sam's genital herpes situation - Supernatural reunion

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Letteralmente ogni "Che diavolo?" Momento "non so" mai

sam-and-dean-what-the-hell-I-dont-know