Phoenix (AZ), 10-12 Giugno 2016

« Older   Newer »

1. trimmer

Cacciatore/trice Soprannaturale

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    J2 PhxCon 2016 Gold Panel

J2 talk about the magic “Winchester sauce” that heals Sam and Dean after they get hurt.
    They talk about staying up late last night. Jensen: Because we’re not the Losechesters. Jared: That’s my line!
    Richard will apparently steal Rob’s jokes so when they steal a joke it’s officially called “The Speight.”
    Jared says Jensen has been trying for 11 plus years to teach him how to golf. When they met, Jensen was like, “As your elder, I’m gonna teach you about wine and golf.” Says he had no trouble at the wine, but Jared has been digging his heels in with golf. “Genius that I am” decided to learn in Phoenix in the heat lol. Jensen: And we can be in winter and Jared’ll be like, “why is it so hot?” Jensen talks about how Jared’s sunscreen was like washing off of Jared and it was all over his neck.
    Jared: We’re playing, and Jensen is like let’s match play and Clif was like “Really?” because he was playing with Jared. And Jensen was teamed up with an ex-marine who was really good at golf.
    Clif told Jensen to give Jared strokes while they were golfing, Jensen: That’s a different conversation.
    Jensen: It came down to the final putt on the 18th hole. I had to save my putt, Jared and I were both lying basically equal. He had about a 15 foot putt, Jared had a 5 foot putt, and Jensen sunk it in and just walked off in victory lol. Apparently at one point when Jensen was hitting his ball out of the sand trap he hit it too hard and hit someone’s car, and the guy actually stopped and yelled something at them.
    Jared saw the guy stop and was like, is it about to go down? Jensen: Wouldn’t be the first time.
    Jared: It’s me and Jensen and Clif and an ex-marine, is he really gonna come over and do something? Jared would have been impressed: “Good on him if he does” lol. But the guy drove away.
    Fan wants to know how Jared and Misha met. Jared talks about the first few seasons and then in s4 they heard about someone new coming on. Jared was asking Jensen about Misha because they shot together first. Jared wanted to know about him and they were walking and talking about him on set and Jensen was like yeah he’s interesting, I don’t know if I got a read on him, I think he’s method - and then they spotted Misha staring at them and Jared didn’t know if he was in character or what he was doing, he was just sitting there eyeballing them. Jared: That’s creepy. Jensen: I know, right?
    Jared says that Misha used to be method but they broke him of that.
    They talk about how Mark Sheppard talks more off camera than on camera. Fan: WOW. Jared uses his hands to make W’s and his mouth as an ‘O’ to create WOW lol. Jensen asks him how he would do it if he was talking to his mother. Jared flips the w’s to m’s to create MOM with his hands and mouth. Jensen: What if I punched you? Jensen hits him, Jared makes and says OW.
    Jensen: This is why Misha was just staring at us, probably thinking we were weird like we thought he was.
    Bring any character back? Fan: Can’t be Ruby! They talk about how they were able to work with Rob, Pellegrino, and Jim Beaver again this year. Jared talks about Speight and would like to see Gabriel back. Jensen says Charlie, Cain, and also brings up John Winchester. He talks about how it would be interesting to have Jeff come back especially during the story right now.
    Favorite monster to kill? Jared says any of the ones where you have to chop their heads off. Not the wendigo ‘cause he’s taller than Jared. Jensen: The Amazon chicks. It would get messy later, but…now c’mon. Jared: I can’t take you anywhere.
    Jared was asked about the different dynamics between SPN and Gilmore Girls since he recently went back to shoot GG. Jared said it was very different, felt like a high school reunion. Talked about meeting those people when he was 17 and getting to catch up with some of them. Jared says he watched his early eps of GG recently and says “I was not good” so was grateful that they were patient with him when he was starting out on the show.
    Favorite prank to pull on set? Jensen: It hasn’t happened yet but it’s in the works. Jared: Oh yeah! Jensen: It was thought of last night behind the curtain (at SNS). Jared: *evil laugh*
    Jared picks the Misha pie in the face as his favorite.
    Jensen talking to a fan: My daughter had a braid like that two days ago. Jared: I had braid like that two days ago: Jensen: Yeah it was a hot mess.
    What would they change about their characters? Jared says he found similarities with himself and Sam, talks about how when he first moved to Vancouver he struggled because he was away from friends and family. He feels both he and Sam have evolved. Talks about how there are things about himself he hasn’t been happy with but everything has “served a purpose.” He says patience and understanding grew from family and friends, ultimately decides that he digs Sam and wants to keep him how he is.
    Jensen: I’ll just use the grenade launcher more. Been there since day one. Jared: Last line of the show should be, “Dean, salt grenade!”
    At the end of the panel, they ask the fans to keep Orlando in their thoughts and prayers.
    Info via: Periscope, Sil’s livetweeters list
    http://sammyhale.tumblr.com/post/145813765...2016-gold-panel

271 replies since 31/1/2016, 12:59   2805 views