8x11 Gioco di Ruolo

« Older   Newer »

Cacciatore/trice Soprannaturale

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    tumblr_mh41iidTwa1qc3759o1_250 tumblr_mh41iidTwa1qc3759o2_250 tumblr_mh41iidTwa1qc3759o3_250 tumblr_mh41iidTwa1qc3759o4_250

tumblr_mh58ubWtfa1qbuxs8o1_500

http://bakasara.tumblr.com/post/4144764985...s-you-need-time

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Exclusive Interview with Robbie Thompson: Nerding Out & Discussing Every Supernatural Episode He Wrote

Nerds and Beyond: And I know I’m not the only one. But yes, at least 2-3. Another one I think that’s is a huge favorite, LARP And The Real Girl.

Robbie: Yes. LARP And The Real Girl was a lot of fun to work on.

Nerds and Beyond: I love it so much.

Robbie: We had talked about bringing Charlie back. At the beginning of the year, like I said, the showrunners have a vision for what they want. And then there’s usually a list of characters like, “Hey, we miss this guy, miss this girl, can’t we bring this person back? Is this person really dead?” There’s always a list, and every time we would revisit that list, Charlie’s name was always on it, and near the top. I think the only regret I have during my time there, is I wish other people had written Charlie. Because I think for some reason it sort of became like, my domain. Which is too bad, because I wish there’d been other people. And I hope, if they bring the character back down the road, that other voices get to explore that character.

Nerds and Beyond: Are you the only writer who wrote Charlie?

Robbie: I wrote all but her last episode. I wrote every single one but that one. So, this episode came from my own personal history, which is I know a lot of LARPers, and I encountered some LARPers in college.

Nerds and Beyond: Do you LARP?

Robbie: I don’t LARP, I only played Dungeons and Dragons for the first time this past year, my wife and I joined my friend’s game and we love it. It’s awesome. But I went to USC, and I cut through a building one time, where a bunch of kids were LARPing. And I didn’t know that they were LARPing, and they didn’t know I was just a civilian, and they kind of jumped out and attacked with their foam swords. They didn’t hit me, because you have to kind of announce what you’re doing, and I dropped my soda and my can of Pringles, and I was like, peeing my pants. They were like, “Oh sorry, buddy. We’re playing a game.” And I was like, “Okay.” And I had never heard of it really. I grew up around Dungeons and Dragons but I didn’t have enough friends that played it. I became fascinated with LARPing because it just seemed like such a great extension of role playing, which now that I’ve done role playing, it’s the closest thing you’ll get to a writer’s room without being in a writer’s room. And I can’t tell you how many writers I’ve worked with for years now, the majority of them will be like, “Oh, I cut my teeth storytelling by playing D&D.” Because it’s very much a give and take relationship, where you’re trying to build something together. So I was always fascinated with it, and then in college I lived with some folks that LARPed, who got really, really into it. I watched this documentary called Darkon at the LA Film Festival, and it was on Netflix for a while. It takes a, I wouldn’t say it’s a critical point of view, but it takes an overview of one game that’s in, I think rural Pennsylvania. And I was fascinated with the way people could escape their lives, through this extension of a universe that they wanted to play in. This was a long time ago, this was before fan fiction had been popularized, like we’re at a convention where cosplay is the norm rather than the exception to the rule. And I just really respected it, and I wanted to do something that was fun, but without making fun of it. And it just felt like it was a way to bring Charlie back. I set the game in Heritage Park, which is a real place. You can visit, it’s in Farmington Hills, Michigan. Every time I’m back in Michigan I try to go visit Moondoor. Though it looks nothing like it’s depicted in the show. Because Vancouver and suburban Detroit are very, very different.

I hadn’t met Felicia in real life at that point, but I knew what she had done with that character, and I knew that we could really push the character even further. It was kind of like a trust fall, and I knew that Felicia could handle more. I love the dynamic that she brings out in both the boys, it’s a sisterly vibe, but there’s also, she’s not afraid to hold her own. The internet sometimes calls Charlie an author insert, but like, I’m nothing like that character. She has some of my dialogue quirks at times. But I would have ran in every single situation. I’m not smart. I’m not a hacker. I have none of the confidence that she has. I aspire to be that, maybe. But I really responded to what Felicia did as an actor, and bringing that character to life. There’s some overlap but, she’s not like that character IRL. So it was great to continue that process of building that character together. It’s always fun when you can bring a character back, but it’s more fun when you can show them growing as a character. That was the most fun of that part of the episode.

http://www.nerdsandbeyond.com/2018/03/19/e...isode-he-wrote/

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A6KKl0eCAAAKvCR
    Jim Michaels @TheJimMichaels
    Brad Creasser will be DP on Episodes 811& 812 (@SergeLadouceur is directing 812) has a big appetite! #supernatural
    26 ott 2012

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    tumblr_mspp6g3UcL1rx7qjuo1_540

https://misswhizzy.tumblr.com/post/1574931...d-the-real-girl

Edited by trimmer - 30/1/2021, 13:24

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ]
    www.fanpop.com/clubs/jared-padaleck.../title/j2-photo

Edited by trimmer - 30/1/2021, 13:24

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    5435d42bf0e0213dd66ae9d4e8c4ae2b

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    tumblr_msknhsQVgz1rbuq1mo1_1280
    https://bobbysidjit.tumblr.com/post/60214707445

World Apocalipse

Group
    Dean's addicted

Status
    Anonymous

https://rainbow-motors.tumblr.com/post/173...-how-he-came-up

Jensen on how he came up with the wig idea in “LARP and the Real Girl”

O Jensen e la sua incapacità di non nominare Jared e i suoi capelli :lol:

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    e584388907667bdd44e6be769de338ca
    1 NOVEMBRE 2012
    www.instagram.com/p/ReO9Iwm9kT/

Group

Status
    Anonymous

https://vk.com/album-16626876_195793241

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    LARP and the Real (Fan)Girl – Love for SPN 8.11

January 26, 2013
    This week’s episode of Supernatural, LARP And The Real Girl, was a welcome bit of fun – for both fandom and the Winchester Brothers. And we all really needed it! Robbie Thompson’s script and the real life geeky enthusiasm of guest star Felicia Day made the episode an affectionate love letter instead of an eyerolling send-up of geeks and geek culture.

Dean has been coded a fanboy many times in SPN canon, and no one (least of all Sam) really bought his half-hearted attempts at ‘I’m too cool for this’, with his boyish glee showing through every time he thought Sam wasn’t watching. Ackles excels at those little quirks of grin and oops-you-caught-me expressions, always subtle but there if you know to look for them. Both fans and Sammy definitely know. Dean wanting to have fun and Sam being all business is a dynamic that goes all the way back to Season 1, and it was nice to glimpse it again here, 8 seasons later when the boys have been through so much. That Dean can still look like a little boy – and Sam can still roll his eyes with a mix of exasperation and affection – feels familiar to me as a viewer, reminds me that they’re still the boys I fell for (at least in this episode).

The actual conversation between the brothers has gotten mixed reviews, but it struck me as mostly real. Yes, it’s frustrating that they never share with each other (or outsiders, even sympathetic ones like Charlie), the full story of what really happened. Hence a series of rather one-sided perspectives, each of them taking turns at apologizing instead of having the kind of talk that would let both of them say oh, okay, I get why you did what you did even if I don’t like it. Why, writers, why? Why can’t poor Sam and Dean know what we all know?? Actually that would be pretty handy in real life too, an omniscient narrator who can make sure everyone’s on the same page. Life would be so much easier!

Anyway, back to not-real-life. In this episode, it’s Dean’s turn to apologize and not clue anyone in to the reasons he did what he did or the fact that he is also dealing with loss and heartbreak and a break-up (hey, Show coded it that way, just callin’ it as they see it). This too is a familiar dynamic – Dean is in big brother protective mode, empathizing with Sam’s pain and grief and trying to make it better while not really knowing how. He looked similarly lost about how to help Sam after Jessica’s death, and responded with guilt and shouldering blame that pretty clearly wasn’t on him. That’s what Dean does, and he falls into it easily here.

Sam, to his credit, tries to correct Dean’s misplaced guilt both times – he specifically tells Dean that he doesn’t blame him for Jessica’s death in S1, and in this episode, he starts to move past his anger about the text ruse and let the blame associated with that error in judgment fall away. He doesn’t say it, but as with so much important Winchester communication, he gets the point across anyway. Dean takes unilateral responsibility for Sam’s wellbeing, still seeing it as his job to make Sam feel better – ‘Have fun Sam, it will make you feel better.’ Sam, however, corrects Dean’s one-sided perspective. “No, not just me. It will make us both feel better. Shall we?’

The invitation is to more than the LARPing – it’s Sam’s declaration that he cares as much about Dean’s feelings and wellbeing as Dean does for Sam. It’s a move from unilateral perspective to a joint one, from sympathy to empathy. It’s Sam getting it, and helping Dean to start getting it too. It’s an invitation to mutual – not one-sided – healing.

I can’t help thinking that as the boys careen down the hill together, facepainted and costumed and sword-wielding, they’re reliving hundreds of battles in their childhood. Not against real monsters – that came later – but the pretend ones they slayed together as little boys, when swords were sticks instead of demon-killing knives and Sam and Dean Winchester always saved the day without casualties. The joy on both their faces brought tears to my eyes (yeah, I know, that happens at the end of far too many SPN episodes. What can I say? I have ALL THE FEELS about this Show).

Add to all that the respectful, playful way that Charlie was portrayed and how casually and (mostly) positively gender roles and sexuality were commented on, and I was a pretty happy camper. Now that we’ve had a girl/girl kiss that was acknowledged as the awesome (and hot) thing it was, maybe Show will be gutsy enough to give us a boy/boy kiss that’s not the safe territory of gotta-do-it-to-seal-a-demon-deal or played for raised eyebrows or a straight guy’s discomfort. Somehow that seems to be scarier territory for networks. And let’s allow fanboys to be portrayed as just as cool as fangirls. Enough of this fan = loser stereotype, no matter which gender it’s thrown at!

So Robbie Thompson, all in all, you made me pretty happy.

Then the cast weighed in and made me even happier. Jared tweeted his unabashed love of Ren Faires and his excitement about the episode. Robbie Thompson hopped on Twitter to eagerly await fandom’s reaction to his script. And Felicia Day used her own awesome Geek And Sundry youtube channel to live vlog the episode. And didn’t we see some fuzzy photos of Jensen at a Faire floating around the internet too?

We wrote an entire book about being a fangirl and why we should celebrate that instead of being ashamed – we hope Fandom At The Crossroads was shame-busting for all of you who read it. Watching Felicia Day talk about being a geek was every bit as shame-busting.

“Charlie really is an authentic fangirl without becoming a cliché,” Felicia said as we all watched the episode. “I identify with her as a person just because she loves what she loves, and she isn’t apologetic about it.” Exactly! Being passionate – loving what we love – is one of the joys of being a fan. That the actress portraying the fangirl on Show is a self-proclaimed “Renaissance nerd” who “celebrates the lifestyle” is about as affirming as it gets.

https://fangasmthebook.com/2013/01/26/larp...e-for-spn-8-11/

Group

Status
    Anonymous

Jensen’s IG story
    www.instagram.com/stories/jensenackles/

221 replies since 12/10/2012, 10:19   5171 views